Should I give directly or through New Hope?
Is there another way I can be involved?
Why Should I Give?
We believe these ministries, and missions in general, are vital for the Gospel of Jesus Christ to reach around the world that eyes may be opened, hearts healed, and souls saved, that each person may know and delight in and with their Savior, there Creator, there God, for all of eternity.
How Can I Give?
There are two ways you can give.
Through New Hope Community Church
• Click on the “give now” button
• Select the fund you’d like to give to
• Giving to New Hope – 15% of gift will go to missions
• Give to Benevolence – 100% of gift will be used to help fund missions, mission projects, or individuals in need
• Give to Specific Mission through New Hope – 100% of gift will be used for that mission (funding specific projects New Hope has decided to sponsor as a church)
Directly to Mission/Missionary
• Click on the “learn more” button under the specific mission you wish to give to
• Click on the “give directly” button
• You will be redirected to the mission’s website
• Follow the instructions on their website for giving
Should I Give Directly or Through New Hope?
That depends, some missions may have different opportunities for individuals while New Hope may be supporting a specific region or project of that ministry. We ask that you pray and seek the Lord about how and where to give.
Can I Volunteer?
Yes! One way to make a difference is through prayer. Oswald Chambers said
“Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.”
You can find a prayer guide for some of these ministries in the “Prayer” section of this webpage. Or, alternatively, you could select one of the ministries above and commit to pray for them for 30days
Will My Kids be Safe?
We have made every effort to ensure the safety of our children and adults. Childcare workers have approved background checks run through law enforcement agencies. We also have a security team on site to do their very best to protect our premises. We value the lives of every person who walks through our doors.
Where does My Money go?
17% of all non-dedicated gifts given to New Hope are given to missions locally and around the world.
If you give to the New Hope benevolence fund all of that gift will be used for individuals in need.
If you give through New Hope to a specific mission, 100% of that monetary gift will be given to that mission for the project that New Hope is supporting.
To better understand how the individual missions will use the money given to them, please view their individual website. Links can be found under the “learn more” section of each mission.